InThinking is an innovative educational technology and training company which provides web-based resources and high quality training for IB World Schools. With more than 20 years experience, we are particularly committed to promoting critical thinking across the curriculum.
1. Teacher Resources Our acclaimed subscription websites for IB teachers and their classes cover more than 20 subjects and contain a wealth of ready-to-go resources and advice.
2. IB-approved Workshops We offer a comprehensive range of IB-approved workshops for teachers & administrators which receive consistently good feedback.
3. Virtual Think-Ins Our "short, sharp, specific" Think-Ins last 3, 4 or 6 hours over 1 or 2 days and focus on topics that complement official IB workshops.
4. School Visits Our consultants are available to visit schools and provide on-site training. We offer whole-staff INSETs and subject specific training for departments which can be tailored to your needs.
4. Revision Websites Our self-study websites for students focus on the basics and are ideal for consolidation and revision. Students can check their progress to stay on track and download an app for on-the-go learning.
5. Student Workshops We run student workshops and conferences throughout the academic year and a two week critical thinking summer camp every July.
Our experienced team of more than 80 workshop leaders, consultants and authors have a vast amount of expertise between them and lie at the heart of our success.
InThinking have responded quickly and effectively to the challenges resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. In particular, please note that:
1. Our subscription websites are optimised for distance & blended learning.
2. Our teacher workshops and INSETs are currently delivered virtually.
To get in touch with us please use the contact page.
La Pleta 43C