- The times for sessions are given in Central European time (CET). (To check the time difference with your own location, google “What time is it in Paris now?”)
- For privacy reasons we do not record workshops or Think-Ins; so if you miss a live session you will not be able to watch it later.
IB Approved Workshops
What We Offer
InThinking have more than 20 years experience providing top quality IB-approved workshops. During that time we have trained more than 25,000 educators and received consistently good feedback.
We currently offer innovative & dynamic face-to-face workshops and "virtually perfect" online workshops. All of our IB-approved workshops last 2 ½ days.
- Highly experienced providers
- IB-approved since 2008
- 1,600 workshops
- 25,000 participants
- 1,200 schools
- 117 countries
Language of instruction
- With the exception of languages, InThinking workshops are conducted in English.
- Language workshops (e.g. Spanish B, etc.) take place in the relevant language.
- We are sensitive to the needs of second language users.