How to register
- Click the relevant Think-In to show details.
- Click the register button, fill in participant's details and add it to the shopping cart.
- Click checkout to select currency, fill in your school details and confirm.
- You will receive confirmation and payment link within 24 hours.
- The times for sessions are given in Central European time (CET). (To check the time difference with your own location, google “What time is it in Paris now?”)
- For privacy reasons we do not record workshops or Think-Ins; so if you miss a live session you will not be able to watch it later.
Disclaimer: InThinking Virtual Think-Ins do NOT constitute official IB-approved workshops and therefore do not count towards IB authorisation.
Short, Sharp, Specific
Think-In: a meeting or conference for thoughtful discussion. We offer a range of non-IB certified virtual seminars all of which are branded as "Think-Ins". As the name suggests they are designed to promote thoughtful discussion on, and deeper understanding of, topics that complement official IB workshops. Our Think-Ins —all of which are led by expert practitioners— last 3, 4, or 6 hours over 1 or 2 days.
There are three types of Think-In:
Click on any title below for further information - and check back regularly as new Think-Ins are being added every week!
Find my Think-In
|Subject||Date||Length & Price|